Sleepless night!

what happened between both of us? 
I have no idea what to do to holding this relationship
I'm just too tired for everything
I had never think of our love could be this hard
I'm not the person who i used to be...
You are not the man who you used to be..
selfishness bring us lost our self
everything gone when we lost our love

Tonight will be the sleepless night for me
Tears drops, heart pain 
my heart beating fast when i thinking of you..
I'm so in love with u

now, heart bleed, 
I'm tired of talking
don't have nothing left to say
this is the hardest choice i had ever made
it might be the worst decision 
there is nowhere empties space for my love to stay
enough is enough! 

for the being moment,
I  wish i could get back to my own life; do what i wish and get what i want
not being control by anyone
do not have to ask for permission wherever i go
I could have my right and freedom to meet and know whoever i want

enough is enough



Comments

Popular Posts